HPC Lab is part of
- Nicola Tonellotto, Craig Macdonald and Iadh Ounis. Efficient dynamic pruning with proximity support. LSDS-IR 2010 SIGIR Workshop. [Best Paper Award]
- C. Lucchese, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales. Large-scale data analysis on the cloud. XXIV Convegno Annuale del CMG-Italia, Roma, 25-26 maggio 2010. [Best Paper Award]
- C. Lucchese, S. Orlando, R. Perego, F. Silvestri, G. Tolomei. Identifying Task-based Sessions in Search Engine Query Logs. ACM WSDM, Hong Kong, February 9-12, 2011.[Best Paper Award Runner-up]
- C. Lucchese, S. Orlando, R. Perego. Mining Top-K Patterns from Binary Datasets in presence of Noise . Proceedings of the 2010 SIAM Conference on Data Mining (SDM10), April 29 – May 1, 2010, Columbus, Ohio, US. [Best Paper Award runner-up]
- Emanuele Carlini, Sebnem Erturk, Giacomo Righetti. Monte Carlo Simulation for Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography with XtreemOS. [Winner of the XtreemOS challenge]
- Fabrizio Silvestri, Ranieri Baraglia, Claudio Lucchese, Salvatore Orlando, Raffaele Perego:(Query) History Teaches Everything, Including the Future. LA-WEB 2008: 12-22. [Keynote Paper]
- Fabrizio Silvestri: Sorting Out the Document Identifier Assignment Problem. ECIR 2007: 101-112.[Best Paper Award]
- Ranieri Baraglia, Fabrizio Silvestri: An Online Recommender System for Large Web Sites.Web Intelligence 2004: 199-205.[Best Paper Award]
- Claudio Lucchese. Nomination for the ERCIMs Cor Baayen Award: selected among the two representatives from Italy for year 2010.
- Fabrizio Silvestri. Nomination for the ERCIMs Cor Baayen Award: selected among the two representatives from Italy for year 2005.